The Maples Gains Approval

>

Restoration and New Construction Approved for The Maples

Cunningham | Quill’s restoration and adaptive reuse project in Southeast DC, which dates back to 1796 and was formerly known as Friendship House, is currently being featured on the District of Columbia’s Historic Preservation Office website. The DC Historic Preservation Review Board approved final conceptual plans for the restoration and new construction at The Maples (619 D Street SE) on April 28, 2011. To learn more about our approvals process, visit our Outreach Approach, or see DC Historic Preservation for  information on their approval of The Maples.